freeplane-collaborative-tools is a freeplane extension enabling collaborative mind mapping.
It's designed for asynchronous collaborative work:
- Each user works on a copy of the mindmap.
- During his work he puslishes the modifications on a central server where he can fetch other users contributions.
- Every user can work offline and then synchronize their work.
The synchronization mechanism is provided by an external tool: a versionning control system. This type of tool is massively used in software development.
Currently, three versionning systems are supported : CVS, SVN and GIT.
- you work on a big mindmap for a complex project where several people have updates to make
- you are a software developper and want to integrate your mindmap in your versionning system
- your mindmap contains important data, and you want to be able to access older versions if necessary
sources and download
- Download version 1.1.0 (compatible with freeplane 1.2.x et 1.3.x)
- Sources can be found on github